Our clinic provides complete lodging facilities for dogs and cats. Care of all the pets that stay in our facilities is under the supervision of the clinic veterinarians. This is a distinct advantage should your pet develop any unanticipated health problems requiring special care in your absence. Dogs and cats are housed in separate areas of the hospital, each designed for their special needs. Regular updates and pictures of your pet’s visit can be provided to you during their stay.
- Quiet, sunlit room with a view to the outside.
- Clean, comfortable cages with perches allow your cat to observe the activity around him/her.
- Larger, condo cages are available for multiple cats in the same family.
- Top of the line kennel run system with an emphasis on comfort and cleanliness.
- Large runs with state of the art grid floor system that keeps our visiting pets high and dry.
- Climate controlled kennel.
- Spacious outdoor exercise area.
Drop off times for pets using the lodging facility are during normal clinic hours only. Pick up for pets using the lodging facility are during normal clinic hours and on Sunday between 4:30-5:00pm. During the holidays and holiday weekends, there will be no pick-up time for lodging animals to allow our staff to enjoy time with their families.
Please note: All pets utilizing lodging and bathing services must be vaccinated. Dogs must be vaccinated against distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, parvovirus, kennel cough, and rabies. Cats must be vaccinated against female distemper, upper respiratory disease, feline leukemia virus, and rabies. Pets will receive a de-flea treatment upon check-in.